Monday, July 23, 2007

PRELIM EXAM IN U.I.C IS ONE HELL OF A WEEK..

Taking an examination in school is a really huge challenged...I was enrolled in 5 different schools and colleges...In the 4 schools that I studied was pretty challenging but not so difficult as you think, their exam is not that so hard to answer...But in my 17 years of studying...the only school that i was terrorize in times of examination was the "U.I.C"...MY GOD! I was freak out when I was looking in to my test papers especially in PHYSICS...DAMN!!! it so hard difficult!!! I just answered 12 items and the rest was empty and it I leave it blank..."It was a week of sacrifice", that was what i did during examination week..the proctors that we faced was a little bit of strict...dude i can't look into my classmates test paper....waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

In this kind of experience was taught me a lot of lessons....a lesson that i will never forget...this MIDTERM I am expecting that I'll do the right thing....and I am also expecting that I will get a higher grade than my preliminary grades....

No comments: