Monday, July 23, 2007

I CHOOSE THIS........

I name it because I can feel it.....waaaaaaaaaa.....No just kidding.....I don't have any idea why I name my BLOG in this way, or maybe I just post it because it wildly runs in to my mind....WHEW!!! But seriously, I am a boring guy having a boring life that is why i name it "I HAVE BORING BLOG SPOT"....

I never thought or expect that i will make my own blog spot...that's reason why i never think about my TITLE...but the fact is i want my title unique, i want to name it in MY WAY....this is my my version dude..

Who ever wants to make a comment about my "BLOG NAME" just post anything on it, don't mind my feelings...



1 comment:

Dante said...

Boring is in the eye of the beholder. And Im afraid I may have very shallow enjoyment level cause I find your blog very interesting Lol.