Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My most valuable thing




My most valuable thing???hmmmm...Actually I have 4 of it...and those are my FAMILY, BARKADAZ, FORMER SCHOOL, and the WWE SHOWS (a wrestling show)...This my valuable things because I can't live without it...i mean I'm not this happy without those "VALUABLE THINGS"...First, i choose my family because they are the first group of people that I love (that simply it is but they are the most important persons)...then I choose my "barkadaz" because they mold me as a teenager they share their moments with me without thinking any problems...after my friends i choose my former school as my most valuable thing because that school gave me some happy moments that I will never forget (along with my friends)...and the last one is the WWE/ECW SHOWS...men this is the show that made me crazy and obsessed about wrestling...I start watching it when I was 7 years old...the reason why I choose this because this is the only show that i can feel a pure excitement and EXTREME happiness that i never felt before!!!

Once again, this things gave me happiness and fulfillment...As I said I would rather be DEAD than to live without my valuable things!!!

No comments: